Re: Proposed: Evolution (and associated libs)

<quote who="Mark McLoughlin">

> 	I don't follow.

I was using the "but distros are going to ship Evo anyway, so we can bank on
that to satisfy the e-d-s relevance concerns, particularly about 2.8 DP
inclusion". But, it was wrong-headed thinking.

> 	At the moment, the two go hand in hand as far as I'm concerned. Simple
> as that.

Yes, now that I have my head screwed on straight, I totally agree. ;-)

- Jeff

      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs
                     gnuserver process!" - Gary Murphy