Re: Possible plan [Was: No Flags "Policy"]

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 00:38, Jeff Waugh wrote:

>   * Happily ship GNOME, happily provide tarballs of flag icons, happily
>     allow distributors to make up their own minds.

I agree with shipping the flags separately.
But would the flags be an official part of the GNOME release?
Your plan seems a bit hazy on that point ;)

Also, do we leave it up to the distributors if they want to just remove
individual flags, e.g. Taiwan?
I think that would be OK if we include a note in the README of the flags
package explaining which flags have major problems.

Damon