Re: Possible plan [Was: No Flags "Policy"]
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Possible plan [Was: No Flags "Policy"]
- Date: 23 Nov 2003 10:43:49 +0000
On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 00:38, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> * Happily ship GNOME, happily provide tarballs of flag icons, happily
> allow distributors to make up their own minds.
I agree with shipping the flags separately.
But would the flags be an official part of the GNOME release?
Your plan seems a bit hazy on that point ;)
Also, do we leave it up to the distributors if they want to just remove
individual flags, e.g. Taiwan?
I think that would be OK if we include a note in the README of the flags
package explaining which flags have major problems.
] [Thread Prev