Re: No Flags "Policy"

Wow, it is a hot Saturday here at d-d-l! I gave up on flags - but some people are still in fight! Well, at least there are some things I cannot skip:

 a) The flags are being misused in the UI anyway, so are not necessary

Jeff, this is not true IMHO. I cannot imagine better (from usability POV) indication for the current keyboard layout (I know, it works for only 90% layouts). Probably I am not creative enough. Can you offer something better? Reading abbrevations is not good - user has to CONCENTRATE AND READ.

Sergey