Re: vcard-integration for gnome

I'm not clear on exactly what in my email caused you to think that I was
being hostile to anything.  I was merely putting forth that having a
generic framework in place would enable improved desktop integration for
any contacts manager or addressbook, be it evolution or another
program.  I then made a joke about outlook.

I never even said anything that disagreed with anything you said, much
less was hostile to it.  I can only suggest that you stop trying to find
hostility when none exists.  My only theory is that perhaps English
isn't your first language and so there is some sort of translation issue
going on here.