Re: vcard-integration for gnome

I was expecting something better from you, and I seriously don't understand why you are so ridculously aggressive about this.

If you seriously think that enclosing code and functionality into a single app is good for security reasons, then you'd have to vote against gnome-vfs in general, and so on and so on. I think that duplicating the same functionality in every app which needs it leads to less security, as each of the implementations will be of considerably less quality than one implementation devloped by all these people in a combined effort.

Pure curiosity: Are you related to evolution-development in any way, or is this mostly trolling?

Darko Obradovic