Re: vcard-integration for gnome

Clearly there are important technical challenges that need to be
addressed before this can be realized.  Ideally we'd have a generic API
for contacts managements for which evolution or other applications could
install providers, somewhat similar to URI handlers.  This would allow
us to achieve much tighter evolution desktop integration.

Of course, once we have that we need only make evolution execute code in
emails by default like outlook does and then we can start writing
evolution worms.

-Rob