Re: vcard-integration for gnome

Stop reinventing the wheel.  The contacts management infrastructure
already exists in evolution.  Just refactor it into a common API that
evolution itself could use to do its contacts.  It would be great if a
similar thing could happen with the calendar support.  Shouldn't
clicking on a date in the calendar popup on the clock interact with the
calendaring program in some way?  Shouldn't events show up in bold on
there just like they do in evolution?