Re: Say goodbye to those ugly ass add-to-panel submenu blues

(Forgot to reply to list. Hmm.)

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 17:40, Erick Woods wrote:
> as GNOME grows, the number of applets will increase exponentially.

Could be worth seeing :-)

I agree that the categories at current are confusing, but we need some
way of finding an applet that doesn't require remembering the exact name
so you can find it in an alphabetical list. We probably ship 20-30, and
users will add a few more. That makes it hard to find things.

--
Andrew Sobala <as583 cam ac uk>

Given by our hand in the meadow that is called Runnymede, between
Windsor and Staines, on the fifteenth day of June in the seventeenth
year of our reign.