Re: Say goodbye to those ugly ass add-to-panel submenu blues

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 17:21, Erick Woods wrote:

> The patch is nice, but now everything is lumped together and uncategorized.
> That could lead to even more confusion.

How?
What did the categories tell you that the longer description given
beside each thing didn't?

Seth and I decided that the categories were a fairly artificial
seperation that didn't add anything. I did have an old version that had
categories, but I didn't like it.

iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"