Re: Say goodbye to those ugly ass add-to-panel submenu blues

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > For anyone too lazy to patch and build:
> > http://micke.hallendal.net/screenshots/add-to-panel-dialog.png
>
> I tested the patch and I do like it (although I think we can improve
> it a bit).
> But do usability people think it's better this way?

The patch is nice, but now everything is lumped together and uncategorized.
That could lead to even more confusion.

How could adding categories be done best?  An extra column?  A category
added to the description similar to the way Gossip shows status in the
contact list?  Like this:
http://gossip.imendio.org/hackerlog/images/online-offline.png

Erick Woods
erick gnomepro com