Re: Say goodbye to those ugly ass add-to-panel submenu blues
- From: Manuel Clos <llanero eresmas net>
- To: Andrew Sobala <as583 cam ac uk>
- Cc: Erick Woods <erick gnomepro com>, iain <iain prettypeople org>, Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>, GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Usability <Usability gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Say goodbye to those ugly ass add-to-panel submenu blues
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 14:57:58 +0100
Andrew Sobala wrote:
I agree that the categories at current are confusing, but we need some
way of finding an applet that doesn't require remembering the exact name
so you can find it in an alphabetical list. We probably ship 20-30, and
users will add a few more. That makes it hard to find things.
Search as you type? This is very good feature of Mozilla Mail, Palm
Ideally it will not only search in the name but in the description too.
llanero eresmas net
] [Thread Prev