Say goodbye to those ugly ass add-to-panel submenu blues

Attached is a patch that removes the Add To Panel submenu from the panel
submenu.

It replaces it with an Add to Panel dialog. I've had this patch in place
for ages on my system, and it totally rocks. No more million level deep
submenu. No more weird categorisations for applets.

Try out this new patch today, you'll love the results.

iain - trying to trigger as many spamassassin filters as possible :D
(I also added myself to the about box, I hope no-one minded, look at it
this way..."I fought menu.c and ... I won". If that was inappropriate,
feel free to remove me, I don't really care)
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"