Re: Say goodbye to those ugly ass add-to-panel submenu blues

tor 2003-11-20 klockan 00.04 skrev iain:
> Attached is a patch that removes the Add To Panel submenu from the panel
> submenu.
>
> It replaces it with an Add to Panel dialog. I've had this patch in place
> for ages on my system, and it totally rocks. No more million level deep
> submenu. No more weird categorisations for applets.
>
> Try out this new patch today, you'll love the results.

Indeed I do, it's great compared to the old ugly submenu-from-hell.

For anyone too lazy to patch and build:
http://micke.hallendal.net/screenshots/add-to-panel-dialog.png

Cheers,
  Micke
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com