Re: 2.3 Proposed Features (xpdf from gnome cvs)
- From: Martin Kretzschmar <m_kretzschmar gmx net>
- To: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.3 Proposed Features (xpdf from gnome cvs)
- Date: 04 Feb 2003 21:29:12 +0100
Dave Bordoley wrote:
> Kind of off the wall. I just installed xpdf from gnome-cvs and I must
> say that the quality of the rendering in the nautilus view is far
> superior to that with the ggv nautilus view.
So you chose a pdf file that used only implemented features ;-).
Especially its font code needs much work. (In the program as well as in
> Are the maints of this
> module interested in getting it added to gnome?
Interested? Sure. What does adding to gnome mean?
] [Thread Prev