Re: 2.3 Proposed Features (xpdf from gnome cvs)
- From: "David Adam Bordoley" <bordoley pilot msu edu>
- To: m_kretzschmar gmx net (Martin Kretzschmar)
- Cc: bordoley msu edu, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.3 Proposed Features (xpdf from gnome cvs)
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:23:12 -0500 (EST)
> Dave Bordoley wrote:
> > Kind of off the wall. I just installed xpdf from gnome-cvs and I must
> > say that the quality of the rendering in the nautilus view is far
> > superior to that with the ggv nautilus view.
> So you chose a pdf file that used only implemented features ;-).
> Especially its font code needs much work. (In the program as well as in
When viewing a PDF of my resume (which is virtually unreadable in ggv) I
noticed that gpdf(xpdf) rendering of it is almost comparable to acrobat, so i
was pretty impressed.
> > Are the maints of this
> > module interested in getting it added to gnome?
> Interested? Sure. What does adding to gnome mean?
Well it would be nice to get it added to the gnome-desktop release when its
] [Thread Prev