Re: Starting Some Documentation Tonight

I did a good push today off of memory.  I have community band practice
tonight - I might be able to fill in some more of the configuration
options for different data providers after that.

One thing that will help is to verify the different sources and
destinations I have listed for each data provider

Make sure that I have a solid understanding of each data provider by
proofing that

I haven't dug into the development documentation yet to get all the
file conversions/ transcoding that takes place and in which steps - a
simple list would be nice.

I see this being split up into different pages by sections - but
before we dig into that I would like to get it done as a one sheet.

Finally - when I get into some further steps - how the frell do you
upload images to the wiki?  If I do upload them do they show up as
attachments at the bottom or can you suppress that.   Sorry this is my
first real Wiki editing experience since I've mostly stayed clear of
actually editing. in the past.