Re: Starting Some Documentation Tonight

In celebration of valentine's day I gussied (sp?) up the documentation
page some more - trying to fit it what I can do today not sitting in
front of conduit since I'll be with my significant other tonight and
won't be writing when I am.   I've borrowed some more information from
the main conduit web site and integrated it.

Hopefully over the next week we can get all the documentation done to
an agreed upon level and slip the information into the help file for
conduit on the next release.   I'm sure I'll get a bit more done today
on it - but I'm taking a break for a bit.

For those interested in the current documentation progress of the
manual go to http://live.gnome.org/Conduit/Documentation

After we get a manual done with the proper overviews we can move on to
specific Howto's