Re: Starting Some Documentation Tonight

No - I'm just using what is pushed out via the hardy heron
repositories - since I'm still new enough to linux I'm not the most
comfortable yet compiling my own code (but had to do it for some
drivers under gutsy) - since I'm going to try to be writing some
howto's and documentation on each sync point works I'll work on the
major releases anyways since things are going to change on the backend
multiple times before going out as an official release.

If it doesn't work currently I'll just make a mental note and write a
stub until 0.3.7 (or whatever rev number it gets) becomes released or
just about ready to be released.  Which brings up the question how far
is the next official release away?