Re: RFC: Ideas for preferences dialog

On Sat, 2008-04-12 at 18:32 +0200, daniel g. siegel wrote:
> so how are you going? need help? svn account?
Almost done. It's got a few bugs that I'm having trouble nailing down.
But my ideas work conceptually; I'm having problems with Cheese and my
webcam (a lot of times it decides not to come up at all, won't come back
after resolution change.) Also, I may need help with implementing
different resolutions for photo and video. I've got the prefs dialog
working as a proof of concept with one resolution list; I have it put
together and it should be very easy to extend to handle this case.

I'll clean up my stuff and upload it to Bugzilla so you can see it.

Thanks,
James