Re: RFC: Ideas for preferences dialog
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: James Liggett <jrliggett cox net>
- Cc: Cheese Mailing List <cheese-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: RFC: Ideas for preferences dialog
- Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 23:40:07 +0300
James Liggett schrieb:
On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 21:33 +0300, Stefan Kost wrote:
I actually also proxy GConf setting through a GObject in buzztard. I have a
BtSettings class and it has a backened, which can be GConf or GKeyfile. This
eases portabillity and one can use the GObject as usual. The mising part is to
generate the gconf schema from the gobject class, to ease maintenance.
Is GConfValue any less portable than GObject properties? It looks to me
like they work almost the same way. Did I miss something here?
GConf as such is not that poirtable (or it won't make sense). But unless someone
plans to port Cheese to Mac or Win32, just ignore my comment.
] [Thread Prev