Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

As long as we can still have the current three-pane setup so that we can filter by artist before album and different orientations of the cover view against the track list then I think I prefer these mockups (especially the second batch). I wouldn't use the "Rich List" or "Plain List" views, but I can see that they could be useful in some situations.

Having easier access to rating seems good, and I like the width of the progress bar - not too big or small. All the important track info is readily available as well. It might be good to move the volume to the right-hand side, if only because that reduces the clutter and separates playing actions from volume to leave volume where it is now.

Just one note - you've still got "repeat all" in the bottom, which seems a bit redundant if you've got the repeat button at the top ;)