Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

Is there seriously not s banshee design team?

How is the project organised?

It is often common in open source to completely neglect visuals, design, art etc. In my opinion banshee is currently one of the more attractive gtk applications, but if it does not have a design team (and other categoric teams) then the right people might not be the ones making specific decisions.