Re: [Banshee-List] Importing more than 40, 000 files. Is it possible ?

ha ha ha the last couple replies were more than I could expect.
you people are so friggin' stubborn it's hilarious. if this software is as
unsatisfactory as it is because the developers develop for themselves then I
dunno what to say. it's friggin' outstanding.
look, I do not give that much of a damn actually ha ha. I am trying to HELP
YOU not the other way around. but I tried and didn't succeed. But I leave it
at that because I dont give that much of a f*ck.
but
here's a little prediction: your stubbornness will get you nowhere
I'm on windows at the moment with my beloved foobar the best audio player I
know. also developed for free by a volunteer who did it for himself but with
diverse types of potential users in mind too, with the plugins pretty much
any functionality can be satisfied. if you were smart you would learn a
thing or 2;. alas it's not the case. your loss !

I already wasted more minutes than intended in this cold evening. continue
your lives like this never happened.
but thank you for showing me (further) how much of a waste of time this
banchie thingy helplessly is. I should've known better