Re: [Banshee-List] Importing more than 40, 000 files. Is it possible ?

Hello dud3, I hope your mother-tongue is not english, because they way
you write you insult somebody. Just to be more careful the next time you
write a mail.

Good that you managed to import your sound collection. To answer some of
your questions.

> what the heck is a file
> system preview queue and why is it invisible even though I activated >
the extension

Its used to play files from the Computer in Banshee before importing
them into the library. To use it, just open an mp3 File with banshee.

> wassup with the poor browsing capability ? the only organization this
> thing knows is all artists ?
> really ? who does that ? a directory browser wouldn't be a luxury.
For the directory browser you can use your file browser.

Greetings,
Samuel