Re: [Banshee-List] Idea for improving Banshee

Ive got a good one:
allow me to import more than 40 000 audio files ?
for the xth time today I am trying to set up my library of ....159611 files
(that's what it counted when scanning)
since 50+ minutes it's stuck @
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3438753/Screenshot.png

with 100% of one of my CPUs being used with little variation all this time
I could resize the window......until now, I just tried to click on the
videos tab and it just froze...for good it seems. CPU #2 isn't a quitter
though ! still devoted @ 100%

so yeah I'd like to know, is it possible to use banshee with a collection
like mine or do I have to wait for guayadeque's natty release.
normally I would have made a thread for my question but apparently you have
to pass all types of validations before being allowed to post a thread here