Re: Hot links [was Re: Hard-coded colors]

ÃŽn data de 13.03, ora 20:24, Peter Bloomfield a scris:
[snip]

> A quick (unrepresentative!) survey showed that underlined blue is
> the favorite rendering, with only the cursor change on mouse-
> over.
>
> The trend seems to be toward less...perhaps Balsa should go stay
> with plain blue, not underlined, and only the cursor change on
> mouse-over?  Adapt the blue to inverse themes as MiÅŸu suggests,
> and make the whole thing non-configurable?
>
> Peter

That seems to the right thing to do. And there should be a way
to get rid of the other color preferences as well (those regarding
colored indented replies).

Peter, I would very much like to test your patch, but I've lost
it somehow, can you send it again?

--
MiÅŸu