Re: Hard-coded colors

Thank you for your detailed explanation, but the most important issue
is about the hard coded colors and the fact that they look awful in
a dark theme. Is that fixable?

I see two solutions:

1) no colors for the messages in the headers, only for the icons
2) colors can be changed by the user in the preferences

--
MiÅŸu

În data de 06.03, ora 20:42, Albrecht Dreß a scris: