Re: Google is as our Bronze sponsor for GNOME.Asia Summit 2010

2010/5/20 Rex Tsai <rex cc tsai gmail com>
Hi, Emily
Thanks, reply inline
-Rex

2010/5/20 Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>:
> Hi Rex,
>>
>> Yes, but since we need to put their logo and company description in
>> web site and booklet. We will need to collect sponsor's information
>> and also requirement for tech talk, booth. Especially we always ask
>> company introduction and the logo from the sponsor, and follow the
>> visual identify guide if they send us one.
>>
>> We are now collecting info via web form[1] to avoid a lot of emails,
>> because people get messed up sometime in emails.
>>
>> But it's ok that you can collect and send the final information to us
>> via email, or we can do it with the web form.
>>
>> [1] http://sponsor.coscup.org/coscup_sponsorship/form/GAS-VyXfg
>
>  This is a great idea. Let's use this format to collect information from
> Sponsor.
>
> Since it is co-host event, we need to modify this web form for below
> aspects:
> 1. Add both logo for COSCUP and GNOME.Asia
> 2. For the sponsorship fee wire account, would you please add a option of
> the GNOME foundation account.
> Or use another web form for sponsors raised by GNOME.Asia team ?

2. I will put your account in the page, please send me the details.

The account is GNOME Foundation's account, I will send you in another email.

The theme should be also adjested to COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010, but the
bandwidth of our web team is insufficient for relaunching the COSCUP /
GNOME.Asia 2010 website. So we will update the theme of sponsorship
web form later. Hope you can understand.

OK, no problem.

> 3. For the talk submit, what if one sponsors has more talks? It seems can
> only submit one talk at the web form

3. We only collect tech talk in our web form, if the Diamond sponsor
want to have plenary talk. We will discuss with them in email, since
there are only very few plenary talk slots. Also based on current CFS,
each Diamond and Gold level sponsor have only one tech talk slot.

But if the a specical sponsor ask for extra talks, I think it's very
easy to mange with emails?

Sorry, I was confused before. On the web form, the talk means "keynote or plenary" , my understanding was all kinds of tech talks and sessions.

so let me clarify it:
Web form only collect plenary talk for Diamond sponsors.
Other technical talks or sessions will use another call for papers system to collect.

Am I right ?

However, we better share funding status of both side each week in irc
meeting, so we can learn the cash flow is ok or not.

Sure.