Re: Google is as our Bronze sponsor for GNOME.Asia Summit 2010

Hi Emily,

Good news :)

Let's also put this good news in our IRC meeting tomorrow for follow-up. (Will, medicalwei, timdream: please check with sponsorship teams before updating website.)

ernest,

--
Deng-Wei Chiang (Ernest), PMP
Web Apps Development-2 Lead /