Re: Shared call-for-participants & Proposal

Another piece of good news, Quang Trung themselves have asked me if we need any assistance for sponsors, marketing and some other things like Logistics, Wifi, (maybe lot's of coffee), I think Mario and I will work together with them after Mario arrives in Vietnam.

Cheers,
Tony