Re: [foss.in] Input needed: FOSS.IN/2009 Dates

Stormy Peters wrote:
Thinking about it, I think it's probably more important to be close to FOSS.IN than to be a good week. What do others think?
I think that we try to play the balancing act and land the conference as best we can. If it doesn't happen to be perfectly in line to take advantage of FOSS.IN,  it will still be ok. The second week of December is probably as good as its going to get, unless FOSS.IN  is different month.
For US folks, all of November except Thanksgiving week (11/26) is good.

Emily, Do we have breakdowns on attendee nationality for GNOME.Asia 2008? I don't think Americans were a huge portion of the audience ...