Fwd: [foss.in] Input needed: FOSS.IN/2009 Dates

If we are planning to have GNOME.Asia around FOSS.IN, we might want to weigh
in.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Atul Chitnis <mail atulchitnis net>
Date: Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 7:26 AM
Subject: [foss.in] Input needed: FOSS.IN/2009 Dates
To: "FOSS.IN" <foss-in yahoogroups com>

All:

We are about to fix the FOSS.IN/2009 dates, and this time we would like to
get some early inputs from people about convenient dates.

This is specifically targetted at students in engineering colleges -
please move heaven and earth, and try and find out which set of dates
works best for you vis-a-vis exams:

December 2009
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Option 1: December 1-5

Option 2: December 8-12

Option 3: December 15-19

Any people outside India reading this who will want to come to India to
participate in FOSS.IN/2009 - you have a say as well. Please let us know
which dates are convenient for you.

Everyone - check your event calendars, your exam calendars, call the VC of
your university, tell him that you dont want to miss FOSS.IN (again), and
whether he would help set up non-clashing exam dates, etc.

Spread this message far and wide, on mailing lists, notice boards, blogs,
twitter, etc. and make sure that as many people as possible can get to see
it.

If you don't want to reply to this list, contact us via
http://foss.in/contact

Thanks in advance for your quick replies!

--
Atul Chitnis
Project Lead

Messages
--
The List Rules    : http://foss.in/list-rules

The Event Site    : http://foss.in
The Event Planet  : http://planet.foss.in
The Event Channel : #foss.in on irc.freenode.net
The Event List    : http://foss.in/list
MARKETPLACE