Re: [foss.in] Input needed: FOSS.IN/2009 Dates

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> Thinking about it, I think it's probably more important to be close to
> FOSS.IN than to be a good week. What do others think?

Nice. That gives us a baseline of Week01 of Dec (assuming FOSS.IN
doesn't pitch tents then) I'll take this to the hosts.

> For US folks, all of November except Thanksgiving week (11/26) is good.
>
> Emily, do we have breakdowns on attendee nationality for GNOME.Asia 2008? I
> don't think Americans were a huge portion of the audience ...

Please do add the speakers as well. There are a few speakers who have
been in great demand in India, since they have their adoring fan base.

A question, which should ideally be on a different thread, is about
funding. These aren't good times and what are the kind of budgets that
are looking good at this point ? There would be an in-place hard
ceiling on amounts or expense line-items that would come up. Or, can
we afford to learn as we go forward ?

~sankarshan