Re: Funding and budget (was [foss.in] Input needed: FOSS.IN/2009 Dates)

hi Will,

asia-summit gnome org is an old list, so let's use asia-summit-list gnome org for future discussion about GNOME.Asia. All the members in asia-summit gnome org are already included in asia-summit-list gnome org
Hi sankarshan,

Fund raising is one of the most important tasks , the early you stat thinking about it, the better Summit it will be.

In order to find sponsors, you need to prepare below documents as soon as possible: 1. Proposal for the GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 at Indian (Since the date and the scale of the Summit is not clear, we should work out a proposal first )
2. Sponsors' brochure

After 1 and 2 are ready, then, finish below documents :
3. Schedule for GNOME.Asia Summit
4. Website updated for Summit 2009(Does the website need Localization for Indian ? )
5. Budget estimation
6. Logos for Summit 2009
7. Call for participants

I would say the #1 proposal is the most important document in current status. We are happy to share the template of those documents with from Summit 2008. I will send you the first two in a separated email.