Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta Project File Creator [ Was: Simple projects ]

> Here's version 0.1.2 (with more minor bugfixes).

rename .tar.ga .tar.gz *.tar.ga
:)

> > - it puts into the folder of my project these files tags.cache tm.tags [projectname].pws (other than [projectname].prj), could they be put somewhere else?
>
> You mean in the project view or the file view ? Everything comes in the
> file view and these definitely should not appear in the project view.

they do not appear in the views, but they are located into the directory of my project, so they'll be included into the tarball of my project...
if the .prj is included i don't care, it's ok, but i the others could be avoided...

> > - as document files i have also CHANGES and CREDITS, and i've added them and they were imported successfully, if anybody else wants to do such a thing look at the veryverylittle path attached...
>
> AFAIK, these are not standard GNU files, so you'll have to add them
> manually (If I'm wrong, please correct me). I've added almost all the
> GNU standard doc files in the new version (ChangeLog, COPYING, NEWS,
> AUTHORS, etc.)

i'll change the names of my files :)

> > - how to make the version autodetection work? i had a look but i know almost nothing of scripts...
>
> The logic is simple - it looks for a name and version in configure.in.
> If it fails, it tries to derive the name from the directory name. I've
> fixed a small bug in this version so if it did not work for you before,
> try it again now.

since i have no configure (because i have a small project && i don't think it is useful for this little project && anyway i don't know how to do it) could it be autodetected from the Makefile?
i have this line in the Makefile PROGVER = D.9.14 but if u think it is better to change the name of the variable i'm ok...

*ps* still do that if it isn't complex...

> > - it didn't import .h files, but this is due to the incude bug right?
>
> yes. It should be fixed pretty soon. Try a recent CVS build (you can get
> tarballs of current CVS at the website. 0.1.9 should show all include
> files correctly. (If you're impaitient, try the workaround I suggested).

i already downloaded cvs but i miss some dipendencies like aclocal...
so i'll read the install documentation...

> > PS: indeed an automatic detection of Makefile dependencies should be nice, *BUT* only if it is trivial to implement for u, since it is trivial to manually check them for me! :)
>
> What do you mean by 'autodetection of makefile dependencies' ? Can you
> give an example ?

if i have the target whatever.o it checks if the prerequisites for that target are correct:

whatever.o is produced by whatever.c, that includes whatever.h and projectmain.h;

in the Makefile i have the line
whatever.o: whatever.c whatever.h
!i forgot projectmain.c!
so the import modifies the line this way
whatever.o: whatever.c whatever.h projectmain.c

*remember* don't do it if it takes too much time, since for me it doesn't take a lot of time to manually check!

--

"Unix users are smarter than Windows users"
                                        Henrik Stokseth

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_ libero it          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /