Re: [Anjuta-list] Simple Projects

> And of course, the tag toolbar works irrespective of project is opened
> or not. Just open all your files (I hope there aren't many of them) and
> you should get file/symbols list working in Tag Toolbar.

wonderful! i noticed only the function selector, i didn't know there were also variables, etc...

it should be nice if (when in function mode) it displayed automatically the function u are in...

ah, little bug report:
- if i add or remove lines to a file, selecting a function it will bring me to a wrong line if that function line now is different;
- if i have a whatever.c opened and then i open whatever.h (that contains the prototypes of whatever.c functions), the function selector will list 2 copies of each function; closing and opening again whatever.c fixes it;

> Note: Do not confuse between the tag toolbar and class browser. Class
> browser doesn't work without project.

i use C so i don't care about classes... (if it is its purpose) :P

> Additionally, you can experiment with different command settings. They
> are actually very flexible, but unfortunately, people are scared to
> death to modify the command dialog. :)

i'll do... later... eheheh :)

ah, some other issues (sorry for being so annoying, but when i like something i try to improve it...):

- struct names appear BLUE, but only if i load the .h which contains them, and i *cannot* configure that color (i searched a lot... maybe i'm too much color-blind...); this is annoying since i changed the colors and i have a blue background... (this blue problem appears also in .html files);

- Makefine systax highlighting doesn't work, probably it is not implemented... but if i chose Pyton as language it works well (except little problems sometimes)... how can i have it chose Pyton when found a file named Makefile?

- probably there are some memory leaks, or something similar, because after i use Anjuta for a while the system memory used grows very much, and when i close it, it is all freed... (if i can help tracking the problem please tell me how...)

--

"We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."
                                        The Borg, Star Trek

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_ libero it          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /