Re: [Anjuta-list] Simple Projects

oh thanks for 2 replies in so little time! :)

> Anjuta always need a project to activate the class browser and the file
> browser (currently).

indeed it wanted to be a feature request... :P
anyway until "simple projects" aren't implemented, it should be nice if the Open File dialog started at the current directory (now starts at ~)...

> Modify the commands for compile and build (for c and c++ languages) in
> the command edit dialog box as given below:
>
> compile file: make $(current.file.name).o
> build file: make

wow it works thx! i should have figured it out... :P

> As far as debugging is concerned it is far simpler. Just start the
> debugger. If you have a file opened, then you may get an error that it
> could not load the executable of *the* file. Just ignore it and activate
> the menu item Debugger->load executable. Then select whatever is your
> executable and the debugger should then respond properly.

i guess i should read documentation about the debugger...
but i have always had problems with gnome help (i use enlightenment), and before i tried and it crashed X (i had to rewrite this email... d'oh!)

where can i find documentation? is it html format or it uses a format only gnome-help can view (i guess not, we're not under win...)

--

"Windows is definitely not compatible with me"
                                        Hein Zelle

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_ libero it          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /