Re: [Anjuta-list] Simple Projects

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 19:59, Naba Kumar wrote:

> > I currently use Anjuta only as an editor (a very good editor
> > indeed) and i'd like to use it also for handling projects, compiling
> > and debugging, but i don't want to use its complex project system: i
> > made my own Makefile and i'd like anjuta using it (maybe correcting
> > dependencies but nothing else), i have all the files i need and i
> > don't like anjuta creating lots of files and directories, but i'd like
> > if it made me browse my files...

And of course, the tag toolbar works irrespective of project is opened
or not. Just open all your files (I hope there aren't many of them) and
you should get file/symbols list working in Tag Toolbar.

Note: Do not confuse between the tag toolbar and class browser. Class
browser doesn't work without project.

> But without the project you ease some of your pain by following the
> steps given below:
>
> Modify the commands for compile and build (for c and c++ languages) in
> the command edit dialog box as given below:
>
> compile file: [....]

Additionally, you can experiment with different command settings. They
are actually very flexible, but unfortunately, people are scared to
death to modify the command dialog. :)

-naba

Backward conditioning:
	Putting saliva in a dog's mouth in an attempt to make a bell ring.