Re: [anjuta-devel] The new parser-engine Plugin

Hi!

I noticed, that calltips are not implemented in the js plugin. Maybe I
need to update the preferences widget of this plugin, because there is
something corrupt.

Not all languages have the same features, that's ok, you can leave that
for now (apart from the preferences widget in case it's corrupt).

I also noticed, that the python indent plugin has no "smart brace
completion". This has the effect that after a auto completion closing
brace is never added.

"smart brace completion" doesn't make much sense in the indentation
plugin at least for python as it doesn't use braces for blocks. But I
don't really see why this affects autocompletion.