Re: [anjuta-devel] The new parser-engine Plugin

Hello,

Another question: How about your problem with communication between
plugins (the purpose of your original post), is it solved by using this
interface?
Yes, but therefore I've other problems:
 * The snippets-manager plugin have to adapt to the new
IAnjutaProvider interface.
It seems to be a bad decision, that I move the code from the parser-engine to the sourceview plugin. The snippets-manager plugin works completely differently as the language support plugins.

Yesterday I assured me, that only the language support plugins use the IAnjutaProvider. But I overlooked the snippets-manager plugin, which I recognized today.

At the moment I don't manage to do something. :-(

Regards,
Moritz