Re: [anjuta-devel] The new parser-engine Plugin

Hi,

Yesterday I assured me, that only the language support plugins use the IAnjutaProvider. But I overlooked the snippets-manager plugin, which I
recognized today.

Have you though about just creating a subinterface like
IAnjutaLanguageProvider so that IAnjutaProvider can still exist as it
was before. Everything implement IAnjutaLanguageProvider will implement
IAnjutaProvider. See the IAnjutaEditor* interfaces for examples.
I tried to do this, but IAnjutaEditor* implements all interfaces in one class. This confuse me a little bit, because IAnjutaLanguageProvider should implement in the language plugins. So where should I implement IAnjutaProvider for the language support plugins? I tried to implement it in the language-manager plugin [1] and in the sourceview plugin [2].

With the first one [1] I get the following error and I don't know, how to fix it:
(anjuta:1862): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot add interface type `IAnjutaLanguageProvider' to type `ParserCxxAssist' which does not conform to prerequisite `IAnjutaProvider'

And with the last one [2] I'd the problem, that I don't know, if a plugin only integrates IAnjutaProvider or addition to that IAnjutaLanguageProvider.

Regards,
Moritz

[1] https://github.com/ritze/anjuta-clang/commits/parser
[2] https://github.com/ritze/anjuta-clang/commits/parser-sourceview