Re: [anjuta-devel] The new parser-engine Plugin

Hi Moritz!

I tried to do this, but IAnjutaEditor* implements all interfaces in one
class. This confuse me a little bit, because IAnjutaLanguageProvider
should implement in the language plugins. So where should I implement
IAnjutaProvider for the language support plugins? I tried to implement
it in the language-manager plugin [1] and in the sourceview plugin [2].

With the first one [1] I get the following error and I don't know, how
to fix it:
(anjuta:1862): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot add interface type
`IAnjutaLanguageProvider' to type `ParserCxxAssist' which does not
conform to prerequisite `IAnjutaProvider'

Both should be implement in the editor plugin (sourview).

And with the last one [2] I'd the problem, that I don't know, if a
plugin only integrates IAnjutaProvider or addition to that
IAnjutaLanguageProvider.

You can always check if something is implemented by macros like
IANJUTA_IS_PROVIDER(obj) or IANJUTA_IS_LANGUAGE_PROVIDER(obj). But why
would you need to know, you would just do it for sanety checking.

R egards,