Re: [anjuta-devel] The new parser-engine Plugin

Hi Johannes,

Btw, once you have everything running a before you start on the clang
plugin (hopefully soon), can you please make a clean patchset so that this can be merged into master. This way I can review all the code and probably
make little adjustments before you start with clang.
Of course. The parser-cxx, js and python plugins are already working in my branch. The vala plugin is in progress.

I noticed, that calltips are not implemented in the js plugin. Maybe I need to update the preferences widget of this plugin, because there is something corrupt.

I also noticed, that the python indent plugin has no "smart brace completion". This has the effect that after a auto completion closing brace is never added.

Regards,
Moritz