Re: [anjuta-devel] New project interface and introspection

Hi Abderrahim,

Le 27/10/2010 11:57, Abderrahim KITOUNI a écrit :
I think this is also the right thing to do. You have used a branch
workflow (merging often from master) so trying to do something else
will surely be painful.

Ok, it's the easiest solution for me.

If you decide to try this, removing a commit may cause too much
conflicts, you want probably to reorder commits and group together
commits that are rewrites of each other.
This will be probably painful, and not give too much benefit so I
suggest you just merge the branch.

I'm agree, I think it's not worth it. Thanks for your advice.

btw, there is still some dead code that need to be deleted before
merging. (the #if 0 in anjuta-project.c and corresponding prototypes)
My 2 cents.

Unfortunately I'm agree too, I have taken less care when committing in this branch. There are a lots of warnings and the code has still some "scars" after changing that much. Anyway, I hope the interface will not change now so we could really fix it now. As the merge will be faster than expected, I will try to fix this and merge in one or two weeks.