Re: [anjuta-devel] New project interface and introspection (signal names)

Hello,

Here is just a short question.

I plan to rename the 4 signals used in the IAnjutaProject interface as "loaded", "saved", "changed" and "modified". But I think the last 2 signals are not clear enough.

I want to emit 2 different signals:
- One when the project is changed on the disk by Anjuta after a save or another process (currently "updated"). - Another one when the project is changed in memory by the IAnjutaProject interface function (currently "modified").

I have seen that "changed" is commonly used, by example in GFile monitor. Do you have some ideas to name them ?