Re: [anjuta-devel] New project interface and introspection

Hi Abderrahim,

Le 27/10/2010 12:39, Abderrahim KITOUNI a écrit :
It took me a few hours scattered accross few days, but I like the
result : I've tried to use async IO for this and it seems promising:
for vala which has 3300+ files (including compiled files) doesn't feel
like it's freezing at all (have to try with something bigger, but I
feel there shouldn't be a problem). I'm attaching the patch (still
using old signal names,  I'll try to resend later) so you can review
it.

I have looked at it, it looks fine moreover I don't have to write it. I'm waiting that you change the signal names and I will commit it in the newproject branch. You can commit yourself if you want.

Normally, the interface is frozen now so you can write new backend or help me cleaning the code. I still want to implement adding and removing module in package in the autotools project.

The actual writing didn't take much time, but the debugging did :-(

Debugging always takes a lots of time but sometimes writing the code take as much time too :)