Re: [anjuta-devel] ianjuta_project_manager_get_elements

Hello,
              في س، 27-11-2010 عند 11:27 +0100 ، كتب Sébastien Granjoux:
You can connect to project-loaded signal and call
ianjuta_project_manager_get_elements anyway. If the project is
completely loaded you will get all element you need. If the project is
not completely loaded, you can already get some useful elements and you
could get the remaining element when the project-loaded signal will be
emitted.
The problem is that I don't have a reliable way to be sure that the
project is fully loaded, and I can't do anything useful before
everything is fully loaded. For the most common use cases (loaded with
the session or loaded by the user after the project was loaded), it's
enough to check whether get_elements/get_packages returns null, but I
prefer a more correct approach.

I can add a ianjuta_project_manager_is_loaded method too if needed.
I think that's the best solution, but if someone sees a better way, no
problems.

TIA,
Abderrahim