Re: [anjuta-devel] Git shell merged to master

Hi James,

Le 26/11/2010 09:57, James Liggett a écrit :
Please understand that merging to master by no means indicates
that git shell is finished. In fact, several features are still missing.

I looks good enough like it is now. I care more about the new design than the missing features.

The new design is interesting but I think it needs some improvements. By example, the git tasks window can be automatically displayed if the git window is selected. I'm not sure it's useful to keep the commit dialog inside the git window. Perhaps having an option for keeping git in the main menu would be nice too. Anyway, it's only my opinion, I think it needs more discussion.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of hacking time, so development has
gone pretty slow. At a minimum, it should at least build, and the basic
features, like committing and simple log viewing, should work.

That's a pity. Anyway, the most annoying issue for me, is that the git window takes perhaps 30s to display the first time and each time I click on the commit button. I don't know why but I can live with this.