Re: [anjuta-devel] git-shell branch

Hi!

Do you want to look at it before I'm merging it in master ? It's
currently still using Gtk+2 but I will try to merge with the latest
version of master today.

I took a short look today and it seems to work ok. I have had a crash at
startup when loading the anjuta project as session but it doesn't seem
to crash when the project is loaded later.

I really like the new pkg-config view and we definitly have to get this
into symbol-db. Overall it seems pretty nice even if some feature (like
editing modules/packages) are still missing.

Thanks a lot,