Re: [anjuta-devel] ianjuta_project_manager_get_elements

Hi Abderrahim,

Le 25/11/2010 21:09, Abderrahim Kitouni a écrit :
So when the plugin is loaded, it can be too late to connect to
project_loaded. I see the is_open method, but if I'm not mistaken, it
returns true even if the project isn't fully loaded. Any ideas how can I
fix this?

You can connect to project-loaded signal and call ianjuta_project_manager_get_elements anyway. If the project is completely loaded you will get all element you need. If the project is not completely loaded, you can already get some useful elements and you could get the remaining element when the project-loaded signal will be emitted.

I can add a ianjuta_project_manager_is_loaded method too if needed.